<<< back to article list
Gastown Boutique Building
Blog by Ian Watt | December 13th, 2006
|Smart Gastown - Coming Early 2007 |
In early 2007 we will launch our first Gastown boutique building. Contact us for information on our smart living concept in this revitalized neighbourhood with an artistic texture and a colourful history. Be smart. Step into a new era ahead of the pack. Visit smartgastown.com to register!
1+den/work station urban flats start from $239,5002
|The Platinum Collection |
On December 1st we released the Concord Pacific Platinum Collection of exquisite south-facing waterfront homes. Prices start at $2 million. Visit www.vancouver-penthouse.com
|Costco Opens at Spectrum Site - Another New Development Planned Above |
- Costco opened its first store in a high-rise building complex on November 10th. Located at 605 Expo Blvd., this 147,000 sq. ft. store has everything you would find in a typical Costco plus featured items to cater to young, busy urban dwellers.
- Over the next few months the 4 cranes at the 900-unit Spectrum project on West Georgia will gradually be removed in preparation for completion next year. Another residential tower, also designed by James KM Cheng Architect, is being planned for this site and will be up for sale in 2007. Register now.
|Defining New Horizons |
- The Greata Ranch Vineyard Estates display suite at the Greata Ranch Wine Shop is under construction and will be open for viewing next spring. Sales of this luxurious lakefront community are scheduled to begin late next spring. Visit www.greataranch.com for more information.
- Our Oceanside community of Porteau Cove is just 25 minutes north of downtown Vancouver via the new Sea to Sky Highway. The project includes 1,400 select freehold homes ranging from condominiums and townhomes to villas and single family homes. Visit www.porteaucove.com for more information or to register.
- The Richmond Gateway project is a collection of 1,000 stylish homes at the height of metropolitan living on Number 3 Road near the proposed Canada Line. Register now.
- Development of Concord CityPlace in downtown Toronto continues. The project sits on the lakefront and includes more than 7,500 cosmopolitan homes. It is the largest residential community in Toronto's history.
- Coming in 2007 is Toronto's North York project. It's the largest residential development project in the North York region and will feature 4,000 elegantly designed homes. More information will be available soon.